2018 Long Living Pets - Road Tour to Educate and Recruit.
We are taking 'Long Living Pets Research Projects' on the road.
This has been another project in the planning for the last five years. Now, when I'm moving into Phase 2 of these 30-year research projects (next 15 years) it's time to step up and meet the pet owners face to face. As you know by now, I'm on a life mission to help dogs live longer healthier lives.
The purpose of this road trip is to:
- Bring nationwide awareness to these research projects
- Raise funds for my nonprofit organization 'Long Living Pets Research Foundation's Rescue and Treatment Center' for dogs with chronic diseases.
- Educate pet owners about raw feeding. Remove the myths and all the confusing information around raw feeding.
- Recruit more pet owners to the raw feeding research project
- Teach raw feeding hands-on. We will prepare meals on-site to show people how easy feeding raw can be. I have noticed when I show someone how I feed they say, "oh, that's it? - I can do that!"
- Distribute documentation and information related to the benefits of raw feeding (I need your help here, please submit your story, see below)
- Share my discoveries when it comes to pets and cancer prevention using a natural protocol
- Make a documentary of these trips. We will film our interactions and adventures during this trip. You will also be able to follow us on social media sites
We will be teaming up with local holistic veterinarians in the areas we are visiting when possible. My veterinarian is supporting this project and will join the larger events, when she is available, to help educate other veterinarians about the benefits of raw feeding.
Here is the pack that will travel with us and be our ambassadors for raw feeding. They are a group of raw fed dogs from 15 lbs to 140 lbs. They range in age from 3 to 14 years. Plus two young kittens.
From top right: Camelot (11) a Great Dane, Odin (7) a Great Dane,
Bottom right: Mocha (14) a Miniature Dachshund, and my two adorable cats Kiki (5) and Freya (4). The cats were found half alive one year apart by Odin. This pack is tight and they are all very good friends that are getting along with no issues. They are excellent ambassadors for raw feeding.
To learn more about this amazing group of friends and the inspiration for my research please go here
I need your help to raise funds for this 'On the Road Project' to cover:
- RV Purchase. I'm getting a very good deal on a Motorhome suited for this. The owner (a dog lover) has reduced the sales price to $30,000 which is $25,000 below asking price.
- Remodeling of the RV to accommodate 6 dogs and 2 cats.
Estimated cost: $5,000. I will do most of the work myself to save money.
- Trailer purchase. I need to bring a large freezer and a fridge to store raw food needed for of 6 dogs and 2 cats.
Estimated cost used: $5000 included fridge and freezer.
- Travel expenses plus emergency funds for repairs and maintenance.
Initial cost estimate: $8,000
- Other miscellaneous costs will be covered by me.
Initial capital needed to get this tour on to the road: $56,000.
To donate please click here
Advertising opportunities for companies and organizations
The RV and the Cargo trailer have a lot of prime display surface that are available for advertising your businesses or organization. We will over the next 5 summers (maybe more if this is a success) travel all over USA to promote raw feeding and cancer prevention. Thousands of people will see us on the road and at many public events. I will also do many TV and Radio interviews. The trips will be filmed and made into a documentary and the RV will be a big part of this.
Contact me to discuss this prime opportunity (use the blue tab on the right side of this page)
If you can think of anyone that can benefit from teaming up with us please let me know.
I need your story
I know many of you that registered for this project have seen amazing improvements in your pets by switching to raw.
I want to make a brochure and a slideshow that I hand out showing this to people we meet on our travels. I think these stories better than any words can convince many to make the switch.
To submit you story please use this form: